- Planning for new season sampling and production orders.
- Collecting of garment samples, trims and different types of swatches from the vendors.
- Submission of samples to buyer through courier, follow up with vendors for samples.
- Get buyers updated with the order status at all stages.
- Follow up production schedule and delivery time.
- Preparing Purchase order.
- Skills on Negotiation with fabric trim & accessory suppliers.
- Handle quality issues for sampling as well as production.
-.Handle quality issues with fabric, trim & accessory suppliers.
- Have to experience about Knit or Woven fabric/garments
- Education: College/ University Degree.
- Experience: 2 years-experience in Garment industry.
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work individually and in group.
- Be able to work well under high pressure and towards tight deadlines.
- Hard working and responsibility.
- Income: 300- 400 usd